|Go ahead, scan the code...it works, I assure you.|
What's going on, umf'ers! I've been hinting around on the fanpage about some big news all week, and here it is: the official umf Android app! My love for the tools of the future we know as smartphones ain't exactly a secret one, especially if you've been here a while, and so it's a fairly obvious and long overdue step into the future for umf to have its' very own app. (I mean, appstrology predicted this years ago.) They say there's an app for everything, and since umf is...really something....it only makes sense.
Of course the posts you come here for will be all there in mobile form to kill a train ride or an especially boring class/court date/conversation, but this app is way more than just a mobile site link...check out some of the features of this latest extension of the mighty hat.
- It's free. Can't beat that price.
- Compatible with any Android phone (yes, even the Metros and Crickets)
- Updates and info on all projects from the guy who writes this shit.
- Mobile "buy" links, delivering all 2 eBooks in the umf store directly to your smartphone, tablet, or other electric internet device.
- Direct social links and contact info, just in case you have something to say to my face...book.
- One-touch access to the "Formsprung" anonymous Q and A box...oh, did I mention I'm resurrecting "Formsprung"? That was always fun for all of us. Maybe I'll even do it in video form, which is a nice segue to...
- The umf home video section...I'll definitely be updating that more often to justify that function of the app.
- No outside ads. I know how much I hate 'em, why would I subject those I love to them?
- Oh...and did I mention I designed and published it myself? How many people do you know who have their own apps? Here's your chance to start at 1.
I'm really excited about this newest innovation of umf, and I hope you are too. Best of all, it's free, so if you like this place and have a phone from this millennium, I'm not sure why you haven't downloaded it yet. It'll be in the official Google Play store very soon, but until then you can get it here, there's a link in >the right-hand stripe> and if you have a barcode scanner, go ahead and show it off to those around you by scanning the QR code in the pic. Aight, that's about all I have time for--in case you missed the memo, I do have a book release to stay on top of today--but I hope next time I see you, you'll be holding me in the palm of your hand.
Wait, that came out wrong.
You know what, just get the app, dammit.(Oh, and if you have $1.99 that you're not doing anything with, please go ahead and check out my new book.) Enjoy your Friday, umf'ers!